Readwhere Whitelabel Onboardings:
- Churakalu Telugu Daily: Readers looking for Telugu news can now stay updated about the latest happenings in South with the Churakalu Telugu Daily epaper. This epaper available from September on Readwhere covers news from various parts of Telangana including Hyderabad, Rajanna Sircilla, Jagtial and Karimnagar. Click here to visit Churakalu Telugu Daily.
- Khabar Mantra: This is a Hindi daily newspaper published from Ranchi, Jharkhand. The epaper is further available for all the readers for a seamless reading experience. Click here to visit Khabar Mantra.
Readwhere PWA/ AMP Onboardings:
- Gujarat Khabar: With Readwhere’s assistance and top features, Gujarat Khabar will now be able to deliver news more efficiently to all the readers. Further, it deals with state, country, international, politics, health and crime news. Click here to check out Gujarat Khabar.
- Dainik Khabor: Based in Bengal, this news site has got significant traffic and following from Bangladesh. Likewise, it delivers news updates from various fields that are important for readers. After the association with Readwhere, Dainik Khabor is ready to generate more loyal reader base and traffic for the site. Click here to check out Dainik Khabor.
Latest Features for MCMS:News For Me Screen: The users can visit the ‘News For Me screen’ from banner/ toolbar/ slider. Most importantly, this feature allows the user to enjoy personalized content along with premium features like weather card, horoscope and My feed. A firebase custom audience is created for each category which is further attached with a remote config parameter. Further, by checking this parameter, a personalized category section is created for each device. New Story Screen Design: This is a vital feature to keep the users hooked with the content that they might like. Most importantly, the users can get to know about more stories available on an easy swipe functionality on the screen. Category Notifications: For the users who wish to receive notifications and updates only from specific categories, they can now choose to subscribe/ unsubscribe to the notifications and updates from categories of their choice. Dark Mode: Firstly, for a more comfortable experience, the dark mode is now configured for the whole app. Further, this can be enabled/ disabled from the config. After that, All screens, pop-ups, custom cards like weather card, horoscope and others are supported for the same. SSO Integration: Above all, an easy to sign in/ sign up experience is essential to attract more users. With the new Readwhere SSO Integration, one can sign in/ sign up using multiple options like Google, Facebook, Readwhere. Further, this function is available in both English and Hindi language. Dynamic Link Integration: Moreover, with the dynamic links, app retention and new app installs can be assisted.
Video & Display Inventory for existing and latest features:There are six new onboardings for video and display inventory with Readwhere AdExchange.
- Hindustan Times: The well known english-language daily newspaper with country, world, entertainment, sports and many more updates.
- Maharashtra Times: A marathi newspaper based in Mumbai with news updates from all over Maharashtra.
- Policenama: Covering news from India and Maharashtra, Policenama.com is a Marathi newspaper based in Maharashtra.
- Samyam from TOI Group: Telugu news provider by the Times Internet group with all the happenings from Andhra Pradesh.
- Vijaya Karnataka: Delivering daily news updates including current affairs from country and world, politics and more, Vijay Karnataka is a Kannada newspaper.
Readwhere MCM & ADX Onboardings:Similarly, for the month of September, Readwhere MCM and AdExchange have got 3 new onboardings.
- Saamana– A Marathi language newspaper giving latest about all the happenings in the state.
- DoolNews– One of the top news portals in Kerala extensively covering news across the country.
- Karnataka.com– a tradition with technology: Most importantly, keeping the readers aware and informed about education, government, tourism, restaurant, festivals and more.