We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our users (“you” or “your” or “user(s)” or “customer(s)“). We value you as users and respect your right to privacy. Your privacy is important, and maintaining your trust is paramount to us. Therefore, we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy online and offline and have taken steps to protect such information.
In this policy, the following terms and expressions, when used with the first letter capitalized, shall, unless the context otherwise requires, have the meanings assigned to them herein below:
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information we collect and its use
We collect the following types of information about you:
Information you provide us directly.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include your first and last name, email address, age, identity proof, and financial information, including but not limited to the billing address, bank account details, credit/debit card details, and payment method data to process payments for the Service, your username, password, and other demographic information that you provide in the process of creating an account on our Platform.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Usage Data“). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with some permissions to measure key metrics across other apps and websites.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
SORTD uses the collected data for various purposes, as mentioned below:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To process and fulfil your request for Services and/or respond to your queries on our Platform;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- To collect payment from you concerning the Services;
- To contact you; and/or
- For any other purpose for which you have granted access to such information to us, based on your interaction with our Platform.
Retention of Data
SORTD will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our Service or if we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Security of data:
To protect your Personal Information, we take reasonable precautions and follow HTTP/2 protocol to protect your data from unauthorized access, use, destruction, disclosure, alteration, or loss of data.
Deletion of Data
You can request deletion of your Personal Data directly by deleting your account within your Account section. If you are unable to perform this action yourself, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of Information
We may share Personal Data with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities such as detection of identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts, to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
We may share your Personal Data with these third parties for those limited purposes. In addition, we may disclose Personal Data if required by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to court orders or any other legal process and/or if you violate our Terms of Service.
If our Platform is acquired and/or merged with another company, your Personal Data may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide services to you:
- We may disclose Personal Data in case of a corporate sale, sale of the business, reorganization, dissolution, insolvency, or such similar events;
- We may disclose Personal Data to protect the rights, property, and safety of SORTD and our partners; and
- We may disclose Personal Data for any other purpose for which the user provided it.
Grievance redressal and Privacy Questions
Name: Help Desk
Contact No.: 91124 4747500