Readwhere CMS is the one-stop solution for the digital publishing community. 2019 has been an immensely productive year for us. Let’s walk through all imaginations converted into reality by Readwhere CMS in this year.
Also, we have big news for all the readers here, so let’s dig in!
PWA’s are a necessity for every publisher and we at Readwhere understand that.
What’s one thing a publisher would never want to lose?
It’s the customers, they love speedy websites which load in a fraction of time.
Readwhere was determined to provide the best solution that can attract more users every single day. That’s where we came up with Progressive Web Applications.
We help publishers in providing the best mobile experience for their content with PWA technology and we are proud of it.
So what does a PWA do?
PWA is a powerful tool that makes a speedy, progressive and responsive mobile experience. The user can simply open the preferred PWA, add it to their home screen and avoid the pain of installing individual apps. With affordable data rates and easy access to the internet, the number of mobile content consumers adds up to the overall revenue of the publisher. Publishers can never afford to be late with the breaking news and updates. PWAs can work offline along with faster loading time which ultimately helps in increasing the conversion rates. Here are the top 5 PWAs created by us in 2019.
- Dinamani- A Tamil news site covering all the breaking news and latest updates
- Gulte– A Telugu cinema site covering the latest Telugu Cinema News
- Kannada Prabha- A major Kannada news platform in Karnataka
- India car news- The best site for automobile lovers with the latest updates about cars, bikes and other updates about the automobile sector.
- Banglahunt- Bangla news and day to day happenings for the Bengali folks
Thanks to AI & ML, we successfully released these top 5 features.
We at Readwhere understand the efforts involved in small tasks like sending notifications manually, creating video content and many more. We decided to come up with something that can reduce the manual efforts, save time and help in gaining revenue too.
We grabbed the ultimate solution, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for this.
This technology is doing wonders to make things simplified for each one of us and it will continue to do so in 2020 as well. Readwhere realizes that AI & ML is a trump card for the publishers to gain the trust of their users and provide the best reading experience to them.
With AI & ML technology, Readwhere developed these impressive and cool features for their publisher.
- Good News– With the Good News feature, the users can the news of their choice to make their day a happening and productive one.
- Fabricate– Video creation made easy with Readwhere’s Fabricate. Simply select the clips from your gallery with captions and your video is ready!
- Personalized Content– Get easy access to your preferred news with the Personalized content feature. Entertainment, Sport, Politics, whatever it is, Readwhere got you covered!
- Polls– An easy yet impressive platform for the users to give their opinion with the Polls feature. Take a trending topic, create a poll and let your users decide!
- Trending Articles– Never skip the trending and viral updates. With Readwhere’s trending articles, stay updated with all the latest stuff happening.
Readwhere’s Top 5 Successful App Projects
Mobile can do magic in the digital publishing world and Readwhere believes in it.
With the ultimate goal of providing the best platform for online content publishers, we figured out a way where users can access content anytime and every time at their fingertips.
Digitize and Monetize is our mantra and we work really hard for it. We develop Android and iOS applications for the top news platforms in the country. In this hectic and busy world where people hardly get time from their busy schedule, Readwhere tries to provide the easiest ways to the publishers to share news updates at the tip of everyone’s fingers. All the apps have the listed features that make them even better and user-friendly.
Readwhere doesn’t want the readers to face any hassle in the live news updates. We have developed the best solution where the user can simply download the news apps and view the live news updates.
Here is a list of all the successful app projects by Readwhere
- Odishatv- Showcasing news of Odisha and beyond to the netizens.
- Kalaignar tv- Hub for the top news from various categories for the Tamilian folks
- Odisha Reporter- Provides updates including breaking news and current affairs from the nation and world in Odia language.
- Desh TV- This news channel covers Sports, Politics, Entertainment, Art and many more to the viewers.
- India Ahead News- Creating a simplified way to keep the users updated with the daily news from the nation and the globe.
Pioneering 2020: A big success
We believe in having a personal touch when we work with the publishers. We always wondered about finding out the best way to interact and grow with our publishers. So we decided, why not provide a platform for all the publishers where they can talk to us, interact with each other and discuss the techniques to grow. Finally, we came up with the idea of conducting a publisher meet.
On 6 November 2019, Readwhere conducted their first publisher meet at Gurgaon office where we invited all the publishers associated with us. We proudly call this event Pioneering 2020 where we discussed the major aspects of the digital publishing world. In this full day of learning the various trends involved in digitizing & monetizing, publishers discussed their challenges and opportunities with our talented team.
As we walk in 2020, we also plan to conduct such publisher meets at various locations throughout the country.
Here is the big announcement!
We are thrilled to announce that Readwhere CMS will be known as ARPU (Average Revenue Per Unit)
In the digital publishing industry, every innovation that you think of and every move that you make is done for better revenue. It can be the cost involved in developing PWA, AMP, mobile applications and many more. With our new name ARPU, we walk in 2020 with a commitment of working hard towards the growth in revenue for the publishers. We also aim at providing a more simplified content viewership and readership experience for the end-users.
We have enjoyed the journey of serving publishers and various clients with hard work and loved the amazing results. We are excited to walk into the new decade with a new name and take up new challenges.